The Quality Policy of Servoca Secure Solutions Limited is to operate to recognised British Standards ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems, BS 7499 for Static Guarding, BS 7858 for Security Screening, BS 7960 Door Supervision, BS 7984 Key Holding, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
We shall strive to improve the level of service, promote and develop a culture of continuous improvement in order to improve customer satisfaction levels. To ensure the business continues to be successful we shall ensure personnel receive the appropriate training and development to carry out their job in an effective manner.
We shall ensure that the requirements of all company policies are consistently maintained.
The performance of the QMS and our quality objectives will be reviewed to ensure their effectiveness and continued suitability at our annual management review meetings. It is our policy to improve the performance of the QMS.
The contents of this Quality Policy shall be communicated to all personnel through induction training and its understanding verified during internal audits and site visits.
Statement of Company Objectives
Servoca Secure Solutions Limited are a trusted and respected provider of security services to business nationally. SSS has developed business objectives based on its principal Stakeholders needs i.e., Customers, Shareholders, Employees, Suppliers and Regulators. These objectives define quality within the Company and are used to help sustain a leading position within the Security Industry.
Listed below are the key business objectives used to focus the Company's drive and commitment in promoting the search for excellence and sustainable business growth.
- To consistently conform to each individual client’s requirements, and to perform to all operational management criteria; including ISO 9001, BS 7499, BS 7858, BS 7984, BS 7960 ISO 14001 and ISO 45001. This is measured by the ongoing external assessments’.
- To ensure that no contract is lost through a lack of quality service. This is measured on the monthly Balanced Score Card.
- To maintain our Approved Contractor Scheme accreditation through the S.I.A.
- To continue to develop our Corporate Social Responsibility programme to cement our place as a responsible business rooted in its community it is proposed that at least one new project annually. This will be reviewed on the BSC and discussed at the Quarterly Meeting.
- To maintain our Company ethics, values and codes; which are summarised as Integrity, Expertise, Inclusiveness and ensuring that The Customer Comes First. This will be measured by undertaking an annual Customer Satisfaction survey and by accurately recording client meetings.
- To continue to invest in our staff, rewarding high performance and taking a keen interest in staff welfare and individual development. This will be measured against the Employee Recognition Policy.
- To develop positive partnerships with like-minded, progressive suppliers and partners based on shared values and goals. The Approved Supplier form requests copies of relevant policies.
This policy will be reviewed annually to ensure it remains relevant and appropriate to the organisation.
PoliciesHealth and Safety Policy Quality Policy Environmental Policy Modern Slavery Policy COVID-19 Statement Anti Bribery and Corruption Policy Complaints Procedure Corporate Social Responsibility Policy Data Protection Policy Accidents Procedure Equality & Diversity Policy Terms & Conditions Privacy Notice
Contact email@example.com 0845 073 7790