Our training courses can be delivered either at a public training venue or at a company’s premises, we will ensure that if it is a vocational and certificated course that the location is accredited.
Many of these courses are endorsed by professional institutions and accredited by Principal examining bodies, IOSH - Institute of Occupational Safety and Health, NOCN – National Open College Network, HSE – Health and Safety Executive.
We deliver and develop in house training courses to reflect the needs of the business for example Customer Care, Counter Terrorism Training, Drugs Awareness Training, Weapons Awareness, to name just a few. Choosing an in-company tailored solution is cost-effective and ensures that the course fully meets client’s requirements.
Our professional team of highly qualified consultants are experienced in a wide variety of commercial and industrial areas.
Planned Courses for 2021
NOCN (National Open College Network) SIA level 2 Award in City and Guilds
- Level 2 Award for Working as a Door Supervisor
- Level 2 Qualification in CCTV Operations (PSS).
- Level 2 Award in Manned Guarding.
- Physical Intervention (additional to Door Supervisors)
- ACT/Action Counters Terrorism (2 hrs)
- Level 2 NEW Updates for Door Supervisors (3 Days)
- Level 2 NEW updates for Manned Guarding (0.5 Days)
- Mobile Patrol and Alarm Response Team (skills4Security)
- Highfield Level 3 Emergency First Aid (1 day) required for NEW SIA Update
- Conflict Prevention & Resolution
- Assault Avoidance and Disengagement
- Restrictive Physical Intervention
- Additional Holding Security/Care Sector
- Specialist Training
Community, Local Authorities and Housing, Passenger Transport, Retail, Leisure and Hospitality, Schools, Security and Events, Colleges and ALL sectors.
Highfield Accreditation (QCF)
- HABC Level 2 Award in Understanding Stewarding at Spectator Events (QCF)
- HABC Level 2 Certificate in Event Security Operations (QCF)
- HABC Level 2 Certificate in Customer Care
First Aid International Accreditation through HSE
- First Aid at Work 3-day course or First Aid at Work Requalification (2 day)
- Emergency First Aid and the Appointed person (1 day) required for NEW SIA Update
- Sports and Activity First Aid
- Appointed Persons (1 day)
- Paediatric First Aid (2 days)
- CPR and Automated External Defibrillator (1 day)
- Manual Handling (half day)
- Evacuation Chairs
- Fire Marshal (half day)
- Fire Awareness (half day)
- Community First Aid
- Working at Heights
IOSH (Institute of Safety and Health)
- HSE IOSH Managing Safely (4 day) course (one day marking)
- IOSH Working Safely (1 day) course aimed at employee
Get a Quote
Please use the dedicated form below to receive a quote from our team.
Servoca Secure Solutions Limited holds SIA Approved Contractor Scheme (ACS) status for the provision of Security Guarding & Key Holding
SSAIB certification can be verified at ssaib.org